Skip to main content

Kishida Kyoudan & The Akeboshi Rockets Rocks Out in Railgun T ED Song MV

 

 

The official YouTube channel for three-member rock band Kishida Kyoudan & The Akeboshi Rockets has started streaming a four-minute music video for their ninth single song "nameless story" released in Japan today, January 29.

 

The edgy rock tune is featured as the ED theme for the ongoing TV anime A Certain Scientific Railgun T. This is the first time that the band has provided a theme song for the A Certain anime franchise, and it is also their first ED theme work (all of their previous anime tie-up songs were OP themes).

 

In a recent interview with BARKS, the band's leader Kishida talked about the lyrics of the song:


"I have strong feelings for the 'A Certain' series. I met Dengeki Bunko when I was a junior high school student, and I loved its works, so I grew up together with Dengeki Bunko. When I thought I would never have an opportunity to work for it, an offer for this tie-up arrived. Because I was such a person, I read the original novel of 'A Certain Scientific Railgun T,' then immediately imagined what kind of lyrics would fit with this story and character. I was able to write it as I wanted." 

 

 

"nameless story" MV:

  

Anime ED movie:

 

 

Artist edition CD jacket:

 

Standard edition:

 

 

Their ninth single also includes "Akatsuki no Kaleido Blood," the OP theme for the OVA Strike The Blood IV

 

Preview:

 

  


 

A Certain Scientific Railgun T, the much-awaited third season of the TV anime adaptation of Kazuma Kamachi (story) and Motoi Fuyukawa (art)'s sci-fi action manga series is simulcast on Crunchyroll to its members in North America, Central America, South America, French Europe, German Europe, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Africa, Oceania, and the Middle East.

  

 


 

Source: Kishida Kyoudan & The Akeboshi Rockets official YouTube channel 

 

© 2017 Warner Bros. Japan LLC

©2018 Kazuma Kamachi/Motoi Fuyukawa/KADOKAWA/PROJECT-RAILGUN T

©2019 Gakuto Mikumo/KADOKAWA/PROJECT STB OVA

 



Source: Latest in Anime News by Crunchyroll!

Comments