Skip to main content

My Hero Academia Season 6 Reveals October 1 Start With New Visual

My Hero Academia 

 

During the Hero Fes 2022 celebrations today in Tokyo, the My Hero Academia series revealed that the much anticipated sixth season of the long-running TV anime franchise will premiere on October 1. Along with the date, a brand new visual was released showing the heroes we know going for an all-out assault on the villains. 

 

My Hero Academia

 

 

 

 

RELATED: My Hero Academia Season 5 OVAs Stream on Crunchyroll August 1

 

The fifth season of My Hero Academia ended on November 7, 2021, with the sixth season currently in production and scheduled to start on October 1. Ahead of then, Crunchyroll will be releasing the season 5 OVAs on August 1. All of the currently released seasons are streaming right here on Crunchyroll.

 

Source: My Hero Academia on Twitter

 

Try Crunchyroll Premium Today!

----

Daryl Harding is a Senior Japan Correspondent for Crunchyroll News. He also runs a YouTube channel about Japan stuff called TheDoctorDazza, tweets at @DoctorDazza, and posts photos of his travels on Instagram



Source: Latest in Anime News by Crunchyroll!

Comments