Skip to main content

Check Out the Non-Credit OP / ED for The Miad I Hired Recently Is Mysterious TV Anime

Convinced that she is up to no good, Yuuri spies on his suspiciously beguiling new maid, Lilith, in a scene from the upcoming The Maid I Hired Recently is Mysterious TV anime.

 

Credit-free versions of the opening and ending animation sequences have been published for The Maid I Hired Recently Is Mysterious, a currently broadcasting TV anime based on the romantic comedy manga by Wakame Konbu about a young man who becomes convinced that his newly appointed maid has cast a spell on him.

 

The opening animation features the song "Su, Suki Jyanai!" ("I-It's Not Love!"), which is performed by the idol group ≠ME. The ending animation features the song "Himitsu no Niwa no Futari" ("The Two of Us Together in the Secret Garden"), which is performed by Yui Horie.

 

 

 

RELATED: The Maid I Hired Recently is Mysterious TV Anime Previews Yui Horie's Ending Theme in New Trailer

 

The original The Maid I Hired Recently Is Mysterious manga is serialized in Square Enix's Monthly Gangan Joker magazine, and an English language version is also available from Yen Press. Crunchyroll describes the story of the series as follows:

 

There’s something really strange about the maid I just hired! No normal person could be so beautiful, or cook such amazingly delicious food, or know exactly what I want before I even ask. She must be using magic - right, a spell is the only thing that can explain why my chest feels so tight whenever I look at her. I swear, I’m going to get to the bottom of what makes this maid so...mysterious!

 

 

RELATED: Shikimori and The Maid I Hired TV Anime Cuddle Up in Collaboration Visual

 

The Maid I Hired Recently Is Mysterious TV anime features chief direction and series composition by Minato Mirai, direction by Misuzu Hoshino, and animation production by SILVER LINK. x BLADE. The series is currently broadcasting in Japan on Asahi Broadcasting Corporation / TV Asahi, AT-X, and BS12, and it is also available via streaming as part of Crunchyroll's summer 2022 anime simulcast lineup.

 

Source: MoCa

 

Copyright notice: ©Wakame Konbu/SQUARE ENIX,The Maid I Hired Recently Is Mysterious Production Committee

 

Crunchyroll-Hime poses for a Crunchyroll ad banner.

 

---

Paul Chapman is the host of The Greatest Movie EVER! Podcast and GME! Anime Fun Time.



Source: Latest in Anime News by Crunchyroll!

Comments