Skip to main content

Head Back to U.A. High With These Confident Todoroki and Uraraka Figures

My Hero Academia figures

 

Newly announced POP UP PARADE figures of Shoto Todoroki and Ochaco Uraraka from Good Smile Company are strutting their stuff in their U.A. High uniforms. The POP UP PARADE line brings well-designed figures to fans without breaking the wallet, and these new My Hero Academia figures really show off the well-designed aspects while not hurting the bank account.

 

My Hero Academia figures

 

My Hero Academia figures

 

My Hero Academia figures

 

Both Shoto Todoroki and Ochaco Uraraka come with a reservation price of 3,545 yen without tax (US$33) and are 17 cm and 15 cm in size respectively. Both were sculpted by JCP, and will be released in October. Todoroki and Uraraka are the newest characters in the set that also features a U.A. High versions of Bakugo and Deku, though both of them are already, sadly, sold out.

 

My Hero Academia figures

 

My Hero Academia figures

 

My Hero Academia figures

 

The reservation period on the Good Smile store lasts until June 25, so be sure to go plus ultra! Because these two are just too cute! The My Hero Academia TV anime is currently awaiting news on the already announced 5th season, but you can watch the rest of the series on Crunchyroll!

 

Source: Comic Natalie

 

Try Crunchyroll Premium Today!

----

Daryl Harding is a Japan Correspondent for Crunchyroll News. He also runs a YouTube channel about Japan stuff called TheDoctorDazza, tweets at @DoctorDazza, and posts photos of his travels on Instagram



Source: Latest in Anime News by Crunchyroll!

Comments