Skip to main content

My Dress-Up Darling ED Theme Singer Akari Akase Makes Her Stage Performance Debut

 

 

Ahead of the release of her singer debut single "Koi no Yukue" (Where does love go?), the ED theme for the winter 2022 TV anime My Dress-Up Darling, Japanese cosplayer Akari Akase made her stage performance debut at the "Odaiba! Hyperdimension Music Festival - Happy Valentine's Day Festival 2022 from Yokohama -supported by Coke ON" event held at Pia Arena MM in Tokyo on February 12.

 

Akase, who appeared as the opening act of the event, cosplayed as Marin Kitagawa, the main heroine of the anime, as in the song's music video. It was her first live performance in front of an audience, but she drew them into her adorable world with her "Fuwafuwa Dance", which was choreographed to the lyrics of the chorus, "Fuwafuwa Fuwafuwa."

 

"Thank you very much for the Hyperdimension Music Festival!," she says. "It was the first time for me to sing in front of an audience, but I enjoyed it very much. I have some regrets, but I sang this song with all my heart to the people listening to it, so I'm glad if they could feel it. I'm going to use this regret as a springboard to do my best in the future!"

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

Meanwhile, Sony Music Labels announced today that the music video for "Koi no Yukue" has already been viewed over three million times on YouTube. The video featuring Akase's various cosplay from the anime was posted on YouTube on January 9, then immediately reached the one million views only in 14 days.

 

He major debut song "Koi no Yukue" has already been available digitally, and its CD single is set to be released on February 23, 2022.

 

 

 

"Koi no Yukue" MV:

 

 

"My Dress-Up Darling" ED movie:

 

 

First press limited edition CD jacket:
 
 
 
Regular edition:
 
 
 
Anime edition:

 

Artist photo:

 


 

Source: Sony Music Labels press release

 

© 2021 Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) Inc.

© Shinichi Fukuda/SQUARE ENIX, Kisekoi Committee

 



Source: Latest in Anime News by Crunchyroll!

Comments