Skip to main content

These My Hero Academia Face Masks Can Help You Cool Down and Keep You Safe

My Hero Academia masks

 

In time for the end of summer, My Hero Academia is releasing four new 'cool down' masks featuring four characters from the hit TV anime and manga series by Kohei Horikoshi. These masks not only keep you safe from the outside world but have space to insert the supplied ice pack to keep the mask cool, even if the masks do have the hot-blooded characters on them!

 

Deku's mask:

My Hero Academia masks

 

Bakugo's mask:

My Hero Academia masks

 

Ochako's mask:

My Hero Academia masks

 

Todoroki's mask:

My Hero Academia masks

 

Unlike masks that show off your personality or hobbies, these My Hero Academia masks have the image of the characters on the inside, making them look like normal masks. We think you shouldn't have to hide yourself or your hobbies away, so luckily, they can be worn inside out – though the ice pack might fall out!

 

Ice pack:

My Hero Academia masks

 

The masks are available to pre-order until September 6 from Collection.jc and retail for 1,320 yen each (US$12.50). They ship out on September 26, just in time to beat the heat!

 

Source: Comic Natalie

 

Try Crunchyroll Premium Today!

 ----

Daryl Harding is a Japan Correspondent for Crunchyroll News. He also runs a YouTube channel about Japan stuff called TheDoctorDazza, tweets at @DoctorDazza, and posts photos of his travels on Instagram



Source: Latest in Anime News by Crunchyroll!

Comments