Skip to main content

Jun Maeda's The Day I Became God TV Anime Brings in Heavenly Nagi Yanagi for OP/ED

The Day I Became God

 

The official Twitter account for Jun Maeda's newest TV anime collaboration with P.A. Works announced on August 29 that Nagi Yanagi will be singing the opening theme, ending theme, and insert song for The Day I Became God TV anime. A special video featuring Nagi Yanagi and previewing the opening theme  'Kimi to iu Shinwa (The Myth of You)' was released.

 

 

 

 

The Day I Became a God is the third collaboration between P.A. Works and Jun Maeda, after Angel Beats in 2010 and Charlotte in 2015. Leading the charge for The Day I Became a God is Charlotte director Yoshiyuki Asai, returning as the director again. Joining Jun Maeda on the original story and script is Na-Ga (Angel BeatsCharlotte) as the character designer. Here is a translated synopsis from the official website:

 

Hina, a girl who awakens as a God, foreshadows the "end of the world." So, she chooses a boy.

As a companion to watch over, at the end...

 

The Day I Became a God

 

The Day I Became God is scheduled to begin broadcast from October 2020.

 

Source: The Day I Became God on Twitter

 

Try Crunchyroll Premium Today!

---- 

Daryl Harding is a Japan Correspondent for Crunchyroll News. He also runs the YouTube channel about Japan stuff called TheDoctorDazza, tweets at @DoctorDazza, and posts photos of his travels on Instagram

 



Source: Latest in Anime News by Crunchyroll!

Comments