Skip to main content

Pokémon Satoshi VA Rica Matsumoto Tests Positive for COVID-19

 

 

Voice actress Rica Matsumoto, best known as Satoshi in the Pokémon anime franchise, announced on her official Twitter on August 24 that she was tested positive for COVID-19 and will focus on treatment for a while. She has also been playing Feslida and Matsurida in the TV anime Waccha PriMagi! since October 2021.

 

She wrote, "Today, I felt tremendous chills, pain in my joints, and something unusual in my body, so I went for a PCR test, which came back positive for COCID-19. From now on, I will take medical treatment under the direction of the medical institution and the public health center. I apologize for any inconvenience and worry this may cause to those involved and to everyone who has been supporting me." 

 

 

 

 

 

RELATED: JUJUTSU KAISEN Panda VA Tomokazu Seki Tests Positive For COVID-19 

 


 

Source: Rica Matsumoto official Twitter

 

(C)Nintendo・Creatures・GAME FREAK・TV Tokyo・ShoPro・JR Kikaku (C)Pokemon (C)2022 Pikachu Project

(C)Sun Music Group All Rights Reserved.

 



Source: Latest in Anime News by Crunchyroll!

Comments