Skip to main content

Love Live! Honoka VA Emi Nitta to Release Her 1st Mini Album "tiny steps" on December 7

 

 

During the live-streaming program on YouTube last night, voice actress Emi Nitta, best known as Honoka Kosaka in the Love Live! franchise, announced that her first mini-album "tiny steps" will be released in Japan on December 7, 2022.

 

While performing as a member of the Love Live! franchise's VA unit μ's, she first released five solo singles and two full albums from Bushiroad Music's emitsun label from 2014 to 2018. Then she moved to Yohei Kisara's (Love live! music producer) record label StrayCats and released her re-debut single "Sing Ring" in March 2020. 

 

 

Message from Emi Nitta:

 

I am pleased to announce the release of my first mini-album. I am very happy to be able to deliver another new piece of work in this way. For this mini-album, I took on the challenge of writing lyrics and music. Putting my feelings into the words and melodies..., I can proudly say, "These are my songs now." With five colorful songs, this mini-album offers a great listening experience. I would be honored if this album could be one that colors your daily life.

 

 

After the live-stream, she also wrote on Twitter, "I am glad that I was able to share this message with everyone through my own mouth. I know there are times when I stumble, but if I keep taking 'tiny steps,' I will be able to reach the big steps someday. I am so happy and grateful that people have such high expectations for me. Please look forward to my new music."

 

 

 

 

A part of her new music video from the album and its behind-the-scenes footage is now streamed on her official YouTube channel.

 

 

 

 

 

First press limited edition CD jacket:

 

 

Regular edition:

 

RELATED: Love Live! Honoka VA Emi Nitta to Release Her Re-debut Single "Sing Ring" on March 25, 2020

 


 

Source: Emi Nitta official website / Twitter

  

© Copyright Stray Cats Co., Ltd.

 



Source: Latest in Anime News by Crunchyroll!

Comments