Skip to main content

Hio Miyazawa Voices The Male Lead in Boku ga Aishita / Kimi wo Aishita Anime Films

 

 

The official website for the forthcoming two anime film adaptations of Yomoji Otono's sci-fi romance novels, Boku ga Aihsita Subete no Kimi he (To all of you that I loved) and Kimi wo Aishita Hitori no Boku he (To the only one who loved you, me), has posted a 30-second new teaser trailer to introduce the voice of their male protagonist, Koyomi, played by fashion model/actor Hio Miyazawa (Amane Murasame in the Kakegurui live-action series). 

 

He voices both the high school student protagonist Koyomi Takasaki in Boku ga Aihsita Subete no Kimi he and the elementary school student protagonist Koyomi Hidaka in Kimi wo Aishita Hitori no Boku he.

 

This is the first time he has played an anime character. He says, "This was my first voice acting work, and the first thing that surprised me was how difficult it was to say the lines in time with the animation. I had never realized how difficult and hard it is when I usually watch anime, so I felt like I had a new appreciation for voice actors. I also learned how to remember the last line of the last page so that I don't make any noise when I flip the script, and how to remember the first line of the page I flip to so that I can speak without looking at the script. I think I have also learned the technique of how to turn the paper over (laughs)."

 

 

 

 

It was also announced that actress Ai Hashimoto (Satomi Murano in the Parasyte live-action films) is cast as Kazune Takigawa, the heroine of Boku ga Aihsita Subete no Kimi he, while Aju Makita (Kanna Hayama in Child of Kamiari Month) plays Shiori Sato, the heroine of Kimi wo Aishita Hitori no Boku he. The two films are set to be released in Japan simultaneously on October 7, 2022.

 

 


 

 

"Boku ga Aihsita Subete no Kimi he" staff:

 

  • Director: Jun Matsumoto (BROTHERS CONFLICT)
  • Screenplay: Riko Sakaguchi (The Tale of the Princess Kaguya)
  • Original character design: shimano
  • Production: BAKKEN RECORD (Tatsunoko Production's label)

 

 

Teaser trailer:

 

 

Teaser visual:

 

 

"Kimi wo Aishita Hitori no Boku he" staff:

 

  • Director: Kenichi Kasai (Nodame Cantabile, Bakuman.)
  • Screenplay: Riko Sakaguchi
  • Original character design: shimano
  • Production: TMS Entertainment (Lupin The Third, Detective Conan

 

 

"Kimi wo Aishita Hitori no Boku he" teaser trailer: 

 

 

Teaser visual:

 

RELATED: Anime Film Adaptations of Yomoji Otono's Two Sci-fi Romance Novels Release Teaser Trailers

 


 

Source: Toei Eiga Channel

 

©2022 "Bokuai" "Kimiai" Production Committee

 



Source: Latest in Anime News by Crunchyroll!

Comments