Skip to main content

Deku, Bakugo and Other Class 1-A Get Updated Designs for My Hero Academia Season 6 TV Anime

My Hero Academia 

 

The sixth season of My Hero Academia will be Texas Smashing its way on screen soon this Fall, so ahead of then, the official Twitter account for the anime series released updated character designs of the main class 1-A students including Deku, Bakugo, Iida and more, while the Jump Comics YouTube channel released a new trailer for the manga series focusing on the Pro Heroes who make the world a nicer place to live.

 

My Hero Academia 

 

 

 

 

 

RELATED: My Hero Academia Anime Powers Up in 2 OVAs This Summer

 

The fifth season of My Hero Academia ended on November 7, 2021, with the sixth season currently in production. All of the currently released seasons are streaming right here on Crunchyroll.

 

Sources: Jump Comics on YouTube, My Hero Academia on Twitter

 

Try Crunchyroll Premium Today!

----

Daryl Harding is a Japan Correspondent for Crunchyroll News. He also runs a YouTube channel about Japan stuff called TheDoctorDazza, tweets at @DoctorDazza, and posts photos of his travels on Instagram



Source: Latest in Anime News by Crunchyroll!

Comments