Skip to main content

Burnin's Green Flames Gets Cast in My Hero Academia

My Hero Academia

 

Right after the latest episode of My Hero Academia aired on Japanese TV, the official Twitter account announced that Japanese stage actor Misato Kawaguchi had been cast as the pro-hero Burnin', a member of Endeavor's Agency and part of the Flaming Sidekickers, who we just met in the episode. The character art for the blazing hero was released, showing off her flamin' green style as well as the name of her quirk for the first time – Combustion Hair.

 

 

 

 

My Hero Academia

 

 

Key visual for the current arc:

 

My Hero Academia

 

The Endeavor Agency Arc has begun in My Hero Academia, which streams weekly right here on Crunchyroll every Saturday!

 

Source: My Hero Academia on Twitter

 

Try Crunchyroll Premium Today!

---- 

Daryl Harding is a Japan Correspondent for Crunchyroll News. He also runs a YouTube channel about Japan stuff called TheDoctorDazza, tweets at @DoctorDazza, and posts photos of his travels on Instagram.



Source: Latest in Anime News by Crunchyroll!

Comments