Skip to main content

Trump's former chief economic adviser Gary Cohn is reportedly writing a memoir

Source: www.businessinsider.com - Wednesday, February 27, 2019
Former National Economic Council director Gary Cohn is working on a memoir chronicling his career, both in and out of the White House, according to a CNBC report. Cohn reportedly has not yet found a publisher. "I'm writing about my time in Washington already," Cohn said to Bloomberg in August 2018. "Look, I rewrote tax reform, which hadn't been done in 31 years. I've been talking into my tape recorder lots and lots ... of hours." Former National Economic Council director Gary Cohn is working on a memoir of his career, both in and out of the White House, according to a CNBC report Tuesday. The former chief economics adviser and Goldman Sachs chief operating officer has begun writing the memoir but has not yet found a publisher, sources familiar with Cohn said to CNBC. Cohn previously teased the memoir in a Bloomberg profile written after his resignation from the White House. "I'm writing about my time in Washington already," Cohn said to Bloomberg in August 2018. "Look, I rewrote tax reform, which hadn't been done in 31 years. I've been talking into my tape recorder lots and lots ... of hours." "I'm afraid when I listen to it it might be the same thing 35 times," he added. "But I'm going to give someone literally thousands of hours of tape." Cohn announced his resignation in March 2018 and was replaced by Larry Kudlow, CNBC's conservative commentator. His signature policy includes the overhaul of the US tax-code, which Republican

All Related | More on White House



Source: Breaking News

Comments