Skip to main content

Little Black Dress Releases Mirage Queen Film Theme Song's Anime Version Special MV

 

 

Following the main video featuring herself, Japanese female singer Little Black Dress has also posted a special anime version music video for "Gyakuten no Regina," the theme song for the anime film adaptation of the first volume of Kaoru Hayamine's Kaito Queen (Mirage Queen) novel series, Kaitou Queen wa Circus ga Osuki (The Phantom Thief Queen Loves the Circus / Mirage Queen Aime Cirque).

 

The song was released as her third digital single on June 8. She says of the song, "I am so happy and filled with gratitude to be asked to sing the theme song for the anime version of a series that I remember reading as a child. When I read the original story again as an adult, I remembered the pure dreams and hopes that sparkled like jewels when I was a child, and I felt not only nostalgia but also the message of what 'the world changed by sadness' can teach us to survive in the current era. I feel as if I have received a message to live through this time, and I sing with all my heart to fulfill the promise I made to Queen!"

 

 

 

"Gyakuten no Regina" anime special version MV:

 

 

Main MV:

 

 

MV Making Video:

 

 

Digital single jacket:

 


 

 

The anime film Kaitou Queen wa Circus ga Osuki was released in Japan on June 17, 2022

 

 

Key visual:

 

 

Trailer

 

 

RELATED: Skullduggery Abounds in Mirage Queen Theatrical Anime Film Trailer

 


 

Source: Little Black Dress official YouTube channel

 

© Rhythmedia Inc.

© Kaoru Hayamine・K2 Shoukai・Kodansha / "Mirage Queen" Production Committee

 



Source: Latest in Anime News by Crunchyroll!

Comments