Skip to main content

TV Anime A Certain Scientific Railgun T Reveals New Key Visual for Dream Ranker Arc

 

 

Along with a new key visual drawn by the anime's character designer Yuichi Tanaka, the official Japanese website for A Certain Scientific Railgun T announced today that its second half will be based on the original manga's "Dream Ranker" arc, which was told in the original manga's 11th to 13th tankobon volumes after the "Daihasei Festival" arc in its seventh to 10th. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Also, three new voice cast are announced:

 

  • Ryoko Kuriba: Atsumi Tanezaki (Arisa Uotani in Fruits Basket
  • Shaei Miyama: Mayu Mineda (Meguru Hachimiya in The Idolm@ster Shiny Colors
  • Rakko Yumiya: Sayumi Suzushiro (Uruka Takemoto in We Never Learn)

 

 

Atsumi Tanezaki, who is cast as Ryoko Kuriba, the character holding the key of the story in the new arc, expresses her excitement to join the series.

 

Message from Atsumi Tanezaki:

 

"I am Atsumi Tanezaki, and I will play the role of Ryoko Kuriba. I didn't expect that the day I was able to perform in this series would come, so I was very surprised when I heard the role was decided. I'm always nervous to be part of a team that has already built up teamwork and tension...! But I want to enjoy playing the character. I hope you will be looking forward to seeing a bit mysterious debut of mine! ”


 

 


 

Source: "A Certain Scientific Railgun T" official website  / Twitter

 

©2018 Kazuma Kamachi / Motoi Fuyukawa/KADOKAWA/PROJECT-RAILGUN T

 



Source: Latest in Anime News by Crunchyroll!

Comments