Skip to main content

Houston Rockets analysis of ref mistakes, in 2018 gm7 and gm1 2019

Source: www.dailykos.com - Monday, April 29, 2019
I live in San Antonio. I follow two sports mainly: tennis (love Roger Federer ) and nba basketball. In San Antonio, Gregg Popovich is a legend. He is a great human being, 5 time nba champion head coach, and a well-known progressive (as well as being an Air Force Officer who is fluent in Russian) who regularly shreds Donald Trump. He has many disciples, one of whom is Steve Kerr who is also a progressive and a great coach who has won multiple titles and has a dynasty going. I like all of the Warriors except Draymond Green who seems to take cheap shots. So, this is nothing personal. I did grow up in Houston (from 5th grade to high school). I have been a horrible hypocrite in that I have loved Manu Ginobili but hated on James Harden for flops (Manu I must admit was a great flopper, a hall of fame flopper as well as a deserving hall of famer for his play). I have hardly been biased towards him since I moved to this area. I had a liberal arts degree and moved to start a new church and ended up earning a second bachelor’s degree in math, a master’s degree in math, and most of my way towards my ph.d. in math. This was at Texas State University San Marcos , just outside of San Antonio. Once I was in San Antonio, I was not really rooting for Houston any more, just my beloved Spurs with Tim, Tony, and Manu and Coach Pop. However, then Kawhitter happened and I love my team, but we are just bad enough to get good draft picks and not good eno
All Related


Source: Breaking News

Comments