Skip to main content

Voice Actor Chiharu Sawashiro Shows Cross-Dressing Look in His 1st Photography Book

Publisher Tokyo News Tsushinsha has released a new sample photo from 30-year-old anime voice actor Chiharu Sawashiro's yet-titled forthcoming first photography book to be released in Japan on December 20, 2018, featuring him wearing a blond-hair wig and a one piece dress.

 

He says, "I tried cross-dressing for the first time! I had wanted to try blond hair. Checking the finished photo, I though it fit nicely to me and looked better than I expected. I hate to admit but this is almost near my ideal girl figure!"

 

Chiharu Sawashiro is also known as a younger brother of voice actress Miyuki Sawashiro. Inspired by her voice acting works, he made his professional voice actor debut in 2013, and has played Alt Takimaru in Marginal#4 (2017), Sasanishiki in Love Rice (2017), Naoki Shima in Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS (2017-), and Ritsu Shikishima in Caligula (2018).

 

 


 

Another sample photos from the book (via: TV Guide PERSON official Twitter)

 

 

  


  

Source: Tokyo News TSushinsha press release, TV Guide PERSON officlal Twitter

 



Source: Latest in Anime News by Crunchyroll!

Comments