Skip to main content

Anna Suzuki to Release Waccha Primagi! 2nd OP Theme "Chasing the dream" on May 18

 

 

The official website for the TV anime Waccha Primagi! has announced that Anna Suzuki's second single song "Chasing the dream" will be featured as the OP theme for its third cour from April.

 

Suzuki made her professional singer debut with her first single "Dreaming Sound" on December 1, 2021, when she was still 17. The song has been used as the OP theme for the anime' first and second cour since October 2021. She has also voiced one of the anime's main characters, Lemon Kokoa.

 

The CD single of "Chasing the dream" is set to be released in Japan on May 18. And the lyrics of the title song were written by Saki Yamakita, a member of the five-member voice actress idol unit i☆Ris. She says, "I have been involved in the Pretty Series as a voice actor for a long time, and I am very happy to be involved in writing the lyrics for the opening theme of the newest entry in the series. I think the lyrics from the second verse onward have a lot of my own color, so please look forward to that as well!"

 

 

Message video from Anna Suzuki:

 

 

Hello everyone! I'm Anna Suzuki. I am happy to announce that my second single, "Chasing the dream," which will be released on May 18, has been chosen as the OP theme for the third cour of Waccha Primagi! Yay!! The lyrics of this song were written by Saki Yamakita-san of i☆Ris. I am too happy!! The coupling song is "Te no Hira no Arigato (Thank you on my palm)". This song was performed for the first time at my solo event last December. The anime edition comes with a code that I personally chose, which can be used for the amusement game Waccha Primagi!, so please check it out! The CD jacket of the anime edition a newly-drawn illustration of my character, Lemon Kokoa-chan. it is also very cute! For more information, please visit the official website. Please look forward to the release of the CD!

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

"Dreaming Sound" MV:

 

 

CD-only edition jacket:

 


 

Sources: "Waccha Primagi!" official website / Twitter , avex pictures official YouTube channel

 

© avex 

© T-ARTS/syn Sophia/TV Tokyo/PM Production Committee  

 



Source: Latest in Anime News by Crunchyroll!

Comments