Skip to main content

Rookie Voice Actress Hazuki Senda Makes Singer Debut with Zoids Wild ZERO ED Song

It is confirmed today that rookie voice actress Hazuki Senda will make her singer debut from Dentsu Music and Entertainment with "Hikari" (Lights), the ED theme for the TV anime Zoids Wild ZERO. The song is produced by Takamistu Shimazaki, known for his producing works for SMAP, A.B.C-Z, Hey! Say! Sump,  AKB48, SKE48, and other Japanese idol groups. 

 

Senda is cast as the anime's main heroine Sally Land, and it is her anime voice acting debut role. She is also an active university student now. She says, "I have just debuted as a voice actor, and I will also make my singer debut! I have had nothing but surprises, and it hasn't hit me yet. I really appreciate for this wonderful opportunity! I don't have any experience in singing, but I did my best to sing with all of my heart, so I would be happy if you could listen to it! I hope I can continue to deliver enjoyable and heartfelt songs to you. Thanks!"

 

 

 

 

Zoids Wild ZERO, the second season of the TV anime Zoids Wild series based on Takara Tommy's sci-fi mechanical animal franchise, is set to premiere on TV Tokyo and its five affiliates in Japan in October 4, 2019.

 

Takao Kato, who directed the first TV anime Zoids (1999-2000) and its sequel Zoids: New Century Slash Zero (2001), returns to the series as director after 18 years, alongside series composition writer Kennichi Araki and character designer Tadashi Sakazaki. The three are the same team worked both on the first two Zoids TV anime.

  

 

Latest PV:

 

 

Main voice cast:


  

Key visual:

  


 

Source: Music Natalie

 

© TOMY/ZW Production Committee, TV Tokyo

 



Source: Latest in Anime News by Crunchyroll!

Comments