Skip to main content

Kin-iro Mosaic Manga Author Posts Appreciation Message & Illustration on Twitter

 

 

After seeing the latest anime film Kin-iro Mosaic Thank You!! in a theater, Yui Hara, the author of the slice-of-life comedy four-panel manga series Kin-iro Mosaic / KINMOZA!, posted her appreciation message with an illustration for the anime staff and fans on Twitter. The all-new film was released in 70 Japanese theaters on August 20, 2021.

 

 

She writes: 

 

"The film edition which is now in theaters, I saw it in a theater the other day. I was so happy to be able to watch the final graduation scene in the anime after the original manga ended. Though there were a lot of episodes packed in, the pacing was good, I was glad to see the same atmosphere as the TV series. From the first season of the TV anime to this film, I would like to thank everyone who has been involved in 'Kin-iro Mosaic' for making the wonderful anime."

 

 

 

 

"They used my illustrations for the ED. It's not often that I get to see my illustration on the big screen of a theater, so I was really grateful. Honoka was also there because the Rhodanthe* song was playing in the background, and I wanted to draw all of them. The flower in the background is also Rhodanthe. Thank you for noticing it. I was listening to 'Thank You for Your Smile' on repeat when I drew this illustration. I was surprised to see that it had been played over 100 times."

 

 

 

 

"I am filled with gratitude for so many people who watched over Shinobu and her friends' graduation. The film edition is now in theaters, so I'm glad if you can see it there."

 

 


 

 

Full trailer:

 

 

Theme song "Kin-iro Rhodanthe" MV by Rhodanthe* :

 

 

Key visual:

   


 

Source: Yui Hara official Twitter

 

© Yui Hara, Houbunsha/Kin-iro Mosaic Production Committee

 



Source: Latest in Anime News by Crunchyroll!

Comments