Skip to main content

Wonder Three Join the Cast of Didn't I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?! TV Anime

Monika, Marcela, and Aureana are a group of young ladies who befriend the protagonist in the Didn't I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?! TV Anime.

 

Three more cast members have been revealed for Didn't I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?!, an upcoming TV anime based on the isekai fantasy light novel series written by FUNA and illustrated by Itsuki Akata about a young lady who finds her power level skewed a little too high after being reincarnated in a world of magic and adventure.

 

A character visual of the Wonder Three - Marcela, Monika, and Aureana - and their respective voice actresses - Maki Kawase, Kiyono Yasuno, and Hisako Tojo.

 

The new cast members include (above, from left to right):

 

  • Maki Kawase as Marcela.
  • Kiyono Yasuno as Monika.
  • And Hisako Tojo as Aureana.

 

Marcela, Monika, and Aureana are friends of Mile, the main character of Didn't I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?!. They attend the same school as Mile, and later they form a Hunter Party known as the "Wonder Three".

 

 

The original Didn't I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?! novels are published in Japan by Earth Star Entertainment, and an English language version of the series is also available from Seven Seas Entertainment, who describe the story as follows:

 

When she turns ten years old, Adele von Ascham is hit with a horrible headache–and memories of her previous life as an eighteen-year-old Japanese girl named Kurihara Misato. That life changed abruptly, however, when Misato died trying to aid a little girl and met god. During that meeting, she made an odd request and asked for average abilities in her next life. But few things–especially wishes–ever go quite as planned.

 

A key visual for the Didn't I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?! TV anime, featuring the main character, Mile, and her three adventuring companions: Reina, Mavis, and Pauline.

 

The Didn't I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?! TV anime is directed by Masahiko Ohta and features animation production by project No.9. The series will broadcast in Japan on Tokyo AT-X, Tokyo MX, and BS11 beginning on October 07, 2019, with additional broadcasts to follow later on TV Aichi and Asahi Broadcasting Corporation.

 

Didn't I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?! will also stream on Crunchyroll as part of the Fall 2019 anime simulcast lineup in territories worldwide (except Asia).

 

Source: Comic Natalie

 

Asta from Black Clover poses with his massive sword for a Crunchyroll ad banner.

 

---

Paul Chapman is the host of The Greatest Movie EVER! Podcast and GME! Anime Fun Time.



Source: Latest in Anime News by Crunchyroll!

Comments