Skip to main content

Nana Mizuki Changes Her Agency from Sigma Seven to StarCrew

Voice actress/singer Nana Mizuki announced yesterday that she would leave the voice actor agency Sigma Seven, to which she had belonged for 20 years, on September 30, and move to StarCrew as of October 1. She plans to continue her activities as a voice actress and singer without change.

 

The official website for StarCrew also opened on September 30, and Mizuki is the only artist currently listed on the site. So, many fans assume that it is like her own private office. She posted a message to her fans on her official blog below:

 

 

"I would like to announce that I will be moving from Sigma Seven that I belonged to for 20 years to StarCrew. I am filled with gratitude to all the people at Sigma Seven who have supported me since my debut and sent me off with a smile. I will continue to challenge myself as a voice actor and a singer with all my might, pursue the unique expression that only Mizuki can, and do my best to deliver many voices and thoughts to everyone. Thank you for your continued support!" 

 

 

 


 

 

Her 41st single "Get up! Shout!" (TV anime Shaman King second OP theme) is scheduled to be released in Japan on October 27, 2021.

 

 

"Get up! Shout!" teaser MV:

 

 

TV-size preview:

 

 

CD jacket:

 

 

New artist photo:

 


 

Source: Nana Mizuki official blog

 

copyright © 2021 KING RECORD.CO.,LTD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

 



Source: Latest in Anime News by Crunchyroll!

Comments