Skip to main content

Attack on Titan's Jean to Voice Villain Ending in My Hero Academia Season 5

My Hero Academia

 

Ending is nigh in this week's episode of the My Hero Academia TV anime series. Today, it was announced on the official website for the series that Kisho Taniyama, who is best known as Jean from Attack on Titan, will be voicing the villain Ending, who has an unhealthy obsession with Endeavor. 

 

 

 

 

Key visual for the current arc:

My Hero Academia

 

The Endeavor Agency Arc is heating up in My Hero Academia, which streams weekly right here on Crunchyroll every Saturday!

 

Source: My Hero Academia official website

 

Try Crunchyroll Premium Today!

---- 

Daryl Harding is a Japan Correspondent for Crunchyroll News. He also runs a YouTube channel about Japan stuff called TheDoctorDazza, tweets at @DoctorDazza, and posts photos of his travels on Instagram.



Source: Latest in Anime News by Crunchyroll!

Comments