Skip to main content

Enako, Japan's Top Cosplayer, Reveals How Much She Made By Cosplaying in 2020

Rent-a-Girlfriend x Enako

 

Japan's top cosplayer, Enako, who over the last year has done shoots for Rent-a-Girlfriend, The Quintessential Quintuplets, and even Yu-Gi-Oh!, revealed on Twitter yesterday and much money she brought in over the last year by cosplaying and appearing at events–and her surprised by how much it was!

 

 

 

 

"I was having a meeting to review this last year with Yokyun-san (the president of my office).

I looked at my income this year and it was over 50 million yen! *\(^o^)/*"

 

Earlier this year, Enako snapped back at a Twitter reply saying that she was earning "more than 30 million yen all on my own back!" That "more than" was actually a lot more than the 30 million yen (US$289,634), with the cosplayer bringing home 50 million yen (US$482,742). A worried fan asked her if she is okay with all that money, not wanting her to accidentally miss out on tax payments. Enako enthusiastically replied, "I belong to an agency, so I have my own tax accountant!"

 

Not bad for a year with hardly any events! You go Enako!

 

Source: Enako on Twitter

 

Try Crunchyroll Premium Today!

----

Daryl Harding is a Japan Correspondent for Crunchyroll News. He also runs the YouTube channel about Japan stuff called TheDoctorDazza, tweets at @DoctorDazza and posts photos of his travels on Instagram



Source: Latest in Anime News by Crunchyroll!

Comments