Skip to main content

'I Shaved My Beard Then Picked Up a High School Girl' TV Anime Trailer Announces April 2021 Premiere

I Shaved My Beard Then Picked Up a High School Girl.

 

The Twitter account for upcoming TV anime I Shaved My Beard Then Picked Up a High School Girl. (Known as Hige o Soru. Soshite Joshi Kousei o Hirou. in Japan) released its first trailer today announcing that the series, based on the light novel written by Shimesaba and illustrated by booota, will be premiering in April 2021.

 

 

 

 

I Shaved My Beard Then Picked Up a High School Girl. picks up when 26-year-old salaryman Yoshida, fresh off being rejected by his crush of five years, meets up with high school runaway Sayu. Her request: "I'll let you do it with me, so let me stay with you." His response: "Don't even joke about something like that."

 

Previously released visual:

 

I Shaved My Beard Then Picked Up a High School Girl.

 

Manabu Uekita is directing I Shaved My Beard Then Picked Up a High School Girl. TV anime at project No.9, which is scheduled to premiere in April 2021 on Tokyo MX.

 

Source: I Shaved My Beard Then Picked Up a High School Girl on Twitter

 

Try Crunchyroll Premium Today!

----

Daryl Harding is a Japan Correspondent for Crunchyroll News. He also runs a YouTube channel about Japan stuff called TheDoctorDazza, tweets at @DoctorDazza, and posts photos of his travels on Instagram.



Source: Latest in Anime News by Crunchyroll!

Comments