Skip to main content

Hodaka VA Kotaro Daigo Performs Weathering With You Theme Song with All His Heart

 

 

On his official YouTube channel, 19-year-old actor Kotaro Daigo has posted a seven-minute cover version clip of "Ai ni Dekiru Koto wa Mada Arukai" (Is there still anything I can do for love?), originally performed RADWIMPS as the theme song for 2019 anime film Weathering With You. He voiced the male protagonist of the film, Hodaka Morishima, which was his first anime voice acting role.

 

 

Message from Kotaro Daigo:

 

"I sang this song by putting my thoughts on the wonderful melody and lyrics created by RADWIMPS-san. There are two lines in the lyrics: 'Is there anything I can do yet?' and 'There is still something I can do.' Because of this timing, I hope there is something I can convey to you. And I wish this wonderful song will reach as many people as possible by my cover version. Linking the feelings when Hodaka acted on his strong feelings for Hina-san in 'Weathering With You,' I tried my best in this current situation. Please listen."

 

 

"Ai ni Dekiru Koto wa Mada Arukai" cover by Kotaro Daigo:

 

 

 

"Ai ni Dekiru Koto wa Mada Arukai" original MV by RADWIMPS:

 


 

Source: Kotaro Daigo Twitter

 



Source: Latest in Anime News by Crunchyroll!

Comments