Skip to main content

Sumire Uesaka Officially Confirmed as The Voice of New PreCure Girl in Star☆Twinkle PreCure

As expected by many fans, the official website for Toei Animation's ongoing 16th PreCure TV series Star☆Twinkle PreCure confirmed today that popular voice actress Sumire Uesaka (Sanae Dekomori in Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions, Anastasia in THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls) is cast as the fifth PreCure girl in the show, Cure Cosmo.

 

Uesaka has joined the show since its 15th episode aired on May 12, as space idol character Mao, whose true identity is the Space Phantom Thief named Blue Cat. She says, "I had never thought the day that I become a PreCure would come. When I heard that I got the role, I was so surprised and happy. I can't stop being excited about how the story unfolds with the newly-joined Cosmo!"

 

Cure Cosmo is scheduled to make her first appearance in the show's forthcoming 20th episode to be aired in Japan on June 23. 

 

   


 

Source: "Star☆Twinkle PreCure" official website, Toei Animation official Twitter

  

©ABC-A, Toei Animation

 



Source: Latest in Anime News by Crunchyroll!

Comments