Skip to main content

My Hero Academia Anime Film Gets Explosive New Trailer

My Hero Academia film 2 logo

 

The second My Hero Academia film, My Hero Academia THE MOVIE Heroes: Rising, released a trailer online on August 1, giving fans the chance to see the film's villain, Nine, animated for the first time. As well as focusing on both Deku and Bakugo having to become an unlikely tag team to take them on.

 

 

When not playing Pokémon GO with One Piece's author Eiichiro Oda, My Hero Academia manga author Kohei Horikoshi has had time to work on designing the new characters that will appear and be a supervisor on the film.

 

My Hero Academia THE MOVIE Heroes: Rising Poster

 

On July 7, the film was announced to be released in Japan on December 20, and that all the staff from the anime series will return at BONES. Season 4 of the anime series will also be returning to TV screens in October 2019.

 

Source: My Hero Academia's Official Film Twitter


 

Try Crunchyroll Premium Today!

 

----


Daryl Harding is a Japan Correspondent for Crunchyroll News. He also runs the YouTube channel about Japan stuff called TheDoctorDazza, tweets at @DoctorDazza and posts photo of his travels on Instagram.



Source: Latest in Anime News by Crunchyroll!

Comments