Skip to main content

Dropkick on My Devil! Season 3 TV Anime Title Revealed, Will Air in 2022

Dropkick on My Devil! X

 

At an event in Tokyo today, it was revealed that the title for the third season, which airs in 2022, of Dropkick on My Devil!! will be Dropkick on My Devil! X. The title was chosen by a contributor to the crowdfunding campaign for the series, who remarked that the title represents the hope that "the battle between Yurine and Jashin-chan will continue for a long time."

 

It was also announced that four cities around Japan will help contribute to the production of Dropkick on My Devil! X by acquiring donations through the 'Hometown Tax' system, where people from all around Japan donate through the system to specific towns to help on various projects and in return, may get an item back. The second season of Dropkick on My Devil!! was helped through this same system by the city of Chitose in Hokkaido, which raised 184 million yen (US$1.77 million).

 

Dropkick on My Devil! X

 

Dropkick on My Devil! X

 

The four cities helping on Dropkick on My Devil! X are Minamishimabara in Nagasaki prefecture, and Furano, Kushiro, and Obihiro in Hokkaido. Special visuals were released for the towns were released. Events based around the TV anime series will be held in these towns, as well as special goods being exclusively available through the 'Hometown Tax' system. 

 

Dropkick on My Devil! X

 

Dropkick on My Devil! X

 

Dropkick on My Devil! premiered in 2018, with its second season, Dropkick on My Devil!! Dash, running in spring 2020 and streaming on Crunchyroll. The popular series features a variety of demons, angels, and otherworldly creatures, led by human witch Yurine and the tsundere hell-serpent she summoned. 

 

Source: Mantan Web

 

Try Crunchyroll Premium Today!

----

Daryl Harding is a Japan Correspondent for Crunchyroll News. He also runs a YouTube channel about Japan stuff called TheDoctorDazza, tweets at @DoctorDazza, and posts photos of his travels on Instagram



Source: Latest in Anime News by Crunchyroll!

Comments